ootd | Birthday Dinner ♡

Hi lovelies!! Welcome back to my blog!  How are all of you doing??:-) Before I start on my post, I wanted to know if you guys like my new blog makeover!! Let me know what you think;-)
Okie well, it's time to move on to the actual post!



I decided to wear my Black Peplum top yesterday! Forgot where I got it from, but I think it was about $20+??? I wear this a lot for special occasions. And I love the structure of peplum tops! 
Decided to carry my Black Gold-Embellished Clutch which I got from Hong Kong (one of those street stalls) for just $10!:-) This is my favourite clutch to carry for special occasions where I only need my portable charger, a little cash and my phone! Super versatile and easy to handle!:-)



I decided to wear my Blue Porcelain Printed pants from Cotton On, Australia ($15, hehe it was on sale)! I am currently in love with this pair of pants. The material is super comfy and perfect for Singapore's current weather! It's always both hot and cold on the same day, you can't really tell. Since the material is thin, it is very cooling and doesn't feel so warm. Furthermore, it is soooo comfy that it feels like pajama pants lololololol. But they are, in fact, NOT pajama pants. That's just how comfortable I feel in these awesome pants HAAHAAHAHA.


Last but not least, I decided to wear my beloved White Strappy Sandals, from Kmart at $15. Ok let me just tell you guys, I am absolutely 100% in love with this pair of shoes. They are my babies. Initially, I thought that the constant pouring rain would ruin these cuties but no they did not!!!!! This makes me a very happy person HAHAHAAHAHA. There's so much more I wanna rave about these sandals but I'll leave that for my November favourites video which I will be doing soon;-) (PS this is my YouTube channel! Haven't uploaded anything yet but I will soon & it'll mean so much to me if you'd click subscribe <33333)

ANYWAYS, that's all for my ootd! On to the dinner!:-)


First, came the bread! Omggggg it's suuuperrrr soft and warm and it's the best. Awesome start to an awesome dinner.


After that, came the salad! This one is the fruit salad, with apple, celery, lettuce, raisins and nuts in it. Usually I despise salad. But omg this, I cannot resist.


Next, was the spinach with mushrooms and omg I think this is actually one of the best things I've ever tasted. Normally I love spinach and mushrooms anyway but this thing takes it to the next level. I am actually craving for it right now LOL.

Wheeeeee I love the carrots and asparagus too!!!! One thing is that I am extremely particular about my carrots and asparagus. I like them soft. If it's hard, I won't eat it. And I kept eating this so, I guess you know how good it is:')


WOOHOOOOO MASHED POTATOOOESS omg I love this. Can I just say it's like. fREAKING SEX. It tastes like absolute heaven and omg just talking about it already makes my mouth water:-((((


The highlight of the dinner!!! Prime ribssss<333333 They are the best ribs I've ever had and the onions beside them, awesome too. 


They even come with 2 different sauces: onion (the lighter one), and red wine (the darker one). I personally prefer the red wine one. It's just so yummyyyyyyyy!!!




YaY DESSERT TIMEEE!!!
The first one was Apple Cigar with Banana something... Hahahahaha I can't remember exactly but it was amazeballs!! Super soft and fluffyyyy!
The second is Molten Lava cake with Vanilla ice cream (ps my fave thing of all!!!! I could just die)!



This molten lava cake is slightly different from usual ones. It's lava is actually white chocolate instead of normal/dark chocolate which I'm not sure why, but makes me sooooo happy!!!! It's really yummy, trust me.


The outside of the cake is nice and crisp and the inside is so warm and fudgy and yummy, it just makes me the happiest girl on earth!!!! IT IS PERFECT.


Yayay time to cut the cakeeee:-)


I bought this Red Velvet Cake from Lynn's Cakes! It was super nice and soft and I love it!!!! The cake could use a little more flavour though!

That's all for today's post!! I really hope you guys enjoyed reading it!! I'll be back real soon with more exciting posts!!! Til next time, stay safe and keep dreaming 








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment