♡ dream/inspiration board ♡

Hey lovelies!:-) just wanted to make a quick post here^^ Lately, I've been more drawn into solidifying the couture visuals popping into my head. I have definitely been imagining tons of different ways to style outfits etcetera. So, I've decided to update my fashion inspiration board!:-) I actually created this about 1.5 years ago but never really got to utilising it :-( I'm just glad that I've managed to get back on track :-) here are just some pictures of my board! 





Why this board means so much to me, is because it helps me to drift off into calming, peaceful thoughts on my goals, aspirations for the future. Many a time, people feel that a non "strike gold" career such as blogging itself, would be a waste of time. However, my aspirations are to continue blogging, start up a YouTube channel, hopefully get to see the world as well :-) Although it may not be a strike gold career, I personally enjoy blogging and sharing my thoughts, hence will continue to do so.

I hope this has inspired you the way it has for me, and I'll chat with you girls once again, very soon! xoxo Meanwhile, keep dreaming ∞

Marie Belleza x





CONVERSATION

1 comments: