♡ Tattoo Choker ♡ | crossinfinityx

Hey lovelies!!;-) I'm back with another post on a gorgeous necklace!! Recently, I have been searching for more necklaces and clothes (well, because I have to satisfy my shopaholic needs) and I stumbled upon this interesting instashop, crossinfinityx! The moment I laid my eyes on the tattoo choker necklace, I just knew I had to get it. Well, I have actually been eyeing the tattoo choker for quite some time now! However, I just never really got to purchasing it. And now that I have, I have absolutely zero regrets!



It's basically, super easy to match with any outfit. And also, it's fun to layer with longer necklaces:-)

So in love with it rn 💕 HAHAHAHA seriously you should go and check out crossinfinityx tho;-) Efficient service + reasonable prices = WIN. (PS crossinfinityx is on both carousell and Instagram!)

HAAHHAHAHAHA ok ttyl guys got to study :-( Will be back with another post soon ;-) Meanwhile, keep dreaming 

Marie Belleza x

Quote "#M07" when shopping at Sabine Cabana to get 20% off total bill!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment