Cow Girl outfit

Hi girls!! Today's outfit coordinate is a cow girl/vintage outfit. It is simple but very cute. I will be doing things slightly differently in this post because I am quite busy - From now on til the end of November, my schedule is going to be packed. I will have many activities back to back every single day; there is not a single day I get to rest and I have to plan for my CCA's camp next week (YES! We have not finished planning!) Hope it wouldn't turn out to be a disaster. Anyway, I will be only posting the photo of it and a little elaboration on it, with the link to the set on Polyvore. There, you will be able to find all the links to each clothing piece in the outfit.


Why I chose the outfit to be mainly brown and white only is because I feel like brown and white make a great vintage combination, unlike white and black which gives a more modern feel. I will be doing another set with the exact same dress, but this time it will be my modern take on it. So I will only be changing the accessories to make it a modern outfit, which will show you what I mean (I will post it up soon). Thanks for reading :)


xoxo Marie

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment