Staycation at Capella Hotel ♡

Hi lovelies!! Merry Christmas and welcome back to my blog! I feel like I have not blogged in quite some time and I'm dying to upload this last post of the year*.* Anyways, today's post will be about my lovely staycation at Capella


The hotel was super pretty, something I would consider colonial style. It was such a nice, relaxing getaway from home. However, I felt that the previous time I came (in May 2014), the service was much better. I guess it's because the festive season is here and there are more people to look after. In fact, the hotel was fully occupied so we couldn't ask for late check out:-(


This is how it looks like from the entrance facing the driveway!! When I came in May, there was actually a bunch of peacocks and it was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen (you'll see later why there are none here)


This is how it looks from right outside the entrance, facing the right side!! I love how it's up the hill, so it's super duper cooling!!!




This is at the lobby! They gave us free drinks while we waited for our room to be ready and there's also seats where you can sit down while discussing with the receptionist about your room!


I fell in love with the marble floor at the hotel lobby heh.



While waiting for the room to be ready, I went out to explore a little. What I love about this hotel is that there is so much greenery and nature!! And yet it's squeaky clean. 5 thumbs up for that!



Then the woman (the one in the cheong sum) personally brought us up to our room yay!! She actually remembered us from the last stay in May HAHAHA


This is the view from outside our room door! It's 10000000 times prettier in person I swear.


And this is the view from our room. Honestly, I feel that the view from our previous room in May was much nicer. It was a huge majestic looking tree, probs like, 100 years old or something. But this view was really pretty too (again, in person, it looks 10000 times better). I love how the merlion pops up right in the middle of all the trees. Oh and it looks much bigger in person too HAHAHA
What really disappointed me is that we paid extra $400 for the sea view and the sea can barely be viewed -__________-


The bed is super soft omg!!




In the bedside table, there's a tablet where you can adjust the lightings, music, blinds, air conditioning and even do not disturb/make up room!!! (pic ft toesies)


The basin area, water closet and bathroom are actually separated so people can do different things at once. Plus there are two basins (and they are huge)!!!


I love their mirror too heh (ft my fab face hello)


Then they had a coffee table with magazines (doesn't this look super atas)



They even have that super cool coffee machine where you put the capsule inside and it makes coffee!! They give the capsules for free + Gryphon (only my favourite tea brand ever) teabags too!!!



Next, we went to the library for free food (yes there's free food there lolol) AND ISN'T THE MARBLE STAIRCASE THE PRETTIEST THING EVER.


Initially, there was lots of cookies and bread too (11am) But then we went again at 3pm and they began adding more afternoon snacks like sandwiches and desserts!!!




They sliced the cucumber in the sandwiches so thin!!! It was super yumsicals!!
By the way, this isn't all the food they had in the library. I just didn't want this post to be so long. If you wanna see the rest of the photos I took, stay until the end of the post to find out where I'll be posting the rest:-)



We also went swimming but sadly it was that time of the month again:-((((( So I couldn't swim. But while my dad and my brothers were swimming, me and my mum went to explore the area. Turns out, the hotel is like a mini estate (I think it could actually be the size of an estate). There are residences who stay in the manors managed by Capella. I don't have many photos though:-( I think I was caught up with the gorgeous houses. 


We spotted these peacocks/peahens near the garden villas and realised why they were so concentrated here!! There was food on the porch of this garden villa. Whereas the other time we came, there were people feeding bread crumbs to them (if I remember correctly). Anyways, peacock or peahen, I think both are beautiful to look at!!!

I've decided to cut my post a little shorter than I initially wanted it to be because I think that the post is a little too long and might bore some of you. BUT you wanna view more photos from my staycation, you can follow my personal Instagram account or my Tumblr. I have posted most photos on my personal Instagram account but I haven't posted an on Tumblr. Will be putting the photos on queue soon though :-)

Thanks so much for reading everyone!! Do go and check out my YouTube channel because I have another vlog up!:-) Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Til next time, stay safe and keep dreaming 


















CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment