ootd | New Haircut ♡

Hi all!! Back with a new post!! HAHAHAHA today I decided to talk about my new hair cut and where I got my hair done!!!


As you can see, my hair used to be long as f and I was planning to keep it that way. BUTbutbutbutbut, one fine day, a stylist/photographer (won't reveal his name until he tells me it's ok hahahahaha) came along and offered to do my hair for free, to build up his portfolio. So I decided to accept the offer!!!

To be honest, initially I was really scared about how my hair would turn out because I reeeaaally wanted to keep my hair long. But in the end,


It actually turned out pretty nice on me!! 


The new cut gives my hair much more movement and it isn't so heavy anymore!!


To be honest, initially I was devastated that such a large amount of my hair has been chopped off. But afterwards, many of my friends started to compliment my hair and I started to embrace the tragic loss of my locks HAHAHAHA.


Lastly, thank you Nicole for always helping me snap my pictures!!! Love you lots;-)

I know it was quite a short post but I hope you guys enjoyed reading!!! I'll chat with yall next time!! Til then, stay safe and keep dreaming 






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment