Inspirations | Tumblr

Hey lovelies! I haven't posted in quite a long time and I feel like I just really need to update you girls. Anyway, today I'm sick at home (missed my stupid IED prelim and trying to get over it) and I've been feeling like poop. And not the 💩 smiley poop. The shit poop. So I've decided to cheer myself up a little by sharing with you girls, some of my faves. These pictures are not mine, by the way. Most of them I've saved from tumblr so credits to those owners :-)


Anyway, these pictures are going to be from runways and street styles and stuff. Enjoy:-)


















PS if any of you have tumblr as well, tell me!! I love checking out new blogs 💕

Marie Belleza x


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picks bae ♡♡ don let them ask.fm haters tear you down alright? Love u ♡♡

    ReplyDelete