Catrice Periwinkle Eyeliner | How I Wore + Review

Hello lovelies!! Today I'm going to be reviewing a pencil liner I got from Catrice!




This is the Catrice Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in 170 Blue Willis, $3.90, found in Guardian stores!


How I Wore
With coloured liners, I tend to use then in my lower lash line, which I did today! I think that the periwinkle gave such an innocent vibe! I also did a simple winged liner with my Catrice Waterproof Eyeliner, $3.90! And for the eyeshadow, I decided to keep it simple with the Naked 3, $80+ (Lids - Strange, Crease - Nooner)! To tie the whole look together, I used NYX lipstick in Baby Pink, $2 from a flea, on my lips, and a little of NYX Buttergloss in Merengue! I feel that these two products together gives the epitome of baby pink lips! Also, the Buttergloss gives such a nice soft look!

Review
Overall, I really liked this eyeliner! I feel that the pigmentation is not too shabby for the price that you pay! If you are a beginner looking for coloured liners, I recommend this product! You can see if you like it without having to splurge! Also, I do not recommend using this in your waterline. Since it is a kohl kajal, it is not as glidey as the NYX Jumbo Eye pencils, or Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eyeliners, for instance, would be! Furthermore, they have a wide variety of colours you can choose from! I am totally going back to Guardian one day to get more coloured liners!:-)

That's all for today's post darlings! I hope you have enjoyed reading!! Til next time, stay safe and keep dreaming ∞

Marie Belleza x

PS I updated my personal blog (it's about sweet treats and you can click here to read it!)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment