ootd | 17/08/14

Hey lovelies!! Today imma talk about yesterday's outfit!:-)



I woke up yesterday morning feeling the need for floral print. Opened my closet, and decided to go with this printed tee with the words "Cest La Vie" on it. Then it was between my black leather mermaid skirt or dark red cotton skater skirt. Since the top was already black, I decided to add some colour and go with the red one instead!:-)


Here, I'm wearing my lovely tattoo choker from crossinfinityx (on Instagram). I thought it would match perfect as a longer necklace might clash with the prints on my tee. The choker has a perfect length!


Also, I felt like my rainbow sneakers looked extra cute today, plus they make a great addition of colour heh <3 One of my favourite pairs ever!


Wheeee that's all for this post! Hope you enjoyed reading it! May not be posting as often from now on due to O levels dammit :-( Anyway, I hope all of you are doing fine! Keep dreaming ∞







Marie Belleza x





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment