Mini Haul | 280814 ♡

Hello lovelies!! Today's post is going to be about a mini haul!! I went to Bugis Street with Jiahong and I got a few stuff!:-) It's not a lot but well I'm quite happy so yep!!:-)



I came across this babydoll top, $15 first!! Initially, I saw it in black and wanted to get it but I decided that I have too many black tops already HAHAHAHA! So I went with the white one!:-) The lovely necklace is from Pyzis!


Then I saw this denim skater skirt! (Sorry for the ugly photo) At first I was really hesitant to get it but I have too little skirts and my hands felt very empty without a second item ahahahahahaha plus it was just $10!! So why not?


And then it was time for Jiahong to go back to school so I went to guardian while waiting for my meetup and got these buddies!!


I really love Catrice products! Currently, I own the Blush Pearls and the Holographic Eyeliner and I've loved them!! So I decided to get the Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, $3.90 and the Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in 170 Blues Willis! Let me know if you girls would like a review on these two :-)
Hope you all have enjoyed reading!! I have also posted on my personal blog which you can view here! That's all for this short post and til next time, stay safe and keep dreaming ∞

Marie Belleza x




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment