Holographic Necklace ♡ | Handi Manny Shop

Hello lovelies!! Woohoo back with another post! Guys, today I'm gonna be telling you about this Purple Holographic necklace that was sent to me by Handi Manny Shop!:-)))) I am like, jumping for joy right now!!

Firstly, the pendant came tightly wrapped in bubble wrap already!!


I was super excited and literally tried tearing the bubble wrap open. But I'm a weakling so I had to resort to scissors :-( don't judge guys :-(


Isn't it the prettiest!! I am so in love ♥︎.♥︎ And here's my collection of pretty pendants!! Wheeeeee HAHAHAH I've collected them over time from various blogshops!:-)



• Today's OOTD •


Wore this gorgeous dress today! I'm honestly not sure if it suits me, leave a comment below to tell me what you guys think okay!! HAHAHAHA I really need to decide if I want to wear it again!!

Anyways, I thought that the necklace complemented my dress really well! 


I love how it's various vibrant colours show in the sunlight! If you are interested in getting one for yourself, head over to @handimannyshop on Instagram and Carousell!! She also sells velvet choker necklaces and launching tattoo chokers soon!:-) Personally, I feel that her items are very wallet friendly, and the owner is also really kind and fun to talk to HAHAHAHA really efficient as well, I highly recommend checking this shop out!:-)

That's all for now, stay safe and keep dreaming cuties ∞

Marie Belleza x

CONVERSATION

1 comments: