NYX Xtreme Lip Creme | Review ♡

Hi lovelies!! Back with a new post for you!:-) On Saturday, Nicole gave me this super pretty NYX lip cream! I've always wanted to try their lip creams and it's my first time so why not review it!:-)


She have me this cherry colour (XLC06 Pinky Nude) which I am so in love with! I'm not sure why they called it pinky nude though. I mean, it's a little pinky but it's not nude?? HAHAHAHAHAHA anyways, I've always wanted to experiment with different shades of lip colour but I just can't bring myself away from the pinks since I'm really comfortable with them! 


Whoop me applying the lip cream!


Basically, what the lip cream is, is a liquid lipstick which claims to have extreme colour and intense shine!


As usual, yes, this lip cream has great pigmentation! This is why I am a diehard NYX lip products fan ahahahahahaha their lippies are always so pigmented!


I'm not so sure about the intense shine part, but the extreme colour, definitely! Well, for me, shine isn't something that I look for in lipsticks. Usually, the first thing I look for is the pigmentation and colour. So the lack of "intense shine" isn't too big of a deal for me!:-)

Overall
I absolutely love this lip cream! Definitely can see myself wearing this in future again and I think I really need to get more of these!! Thank you once again, Nicole for giving me this lip cream!:-)

I hope you girls have enjoyed reading this post and til next time, keep dreaming ∞

Marie Belleza x


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment