Opening of Javenue | 060914 ♡

Hello lovelies! I'm back with a much delayed post! Today I will be telling you all about my day at J Avenue!:-)


Basically, if you didn't know already, J Avenue is an area in Jcube with many retail stores! I actually went there expecting MIYOC prices but to my surprise, there were a couple of shops with $10-$15 items! If I remember correctly, they were around the entrance of Javenue! There was also a shop which sold male shirts!! Wanted to get one for my boyfriend but the size was too big for him:-( Darn you small sized boyfriend. Not only that, they had food stalls as well! I know that there was one selling crepes and the other was selling snacks like Hello Panda etc:-)


Me and Nicole bought Marshmallow Choco Crepe from the Crepe shop!:-) I think it was $4+??? Can't really remember but somewhere around $3-$4 :-)
Personally, I think that they do it way too slow. However, the crepe itself wasn't bad so i don't really mind!:-) but if you're not a fan of patience, I don't suggest buying crepes there HAHAHAHAHAA 


(This was not at J Avenue! It was after we got back from J Avenue)


Also, they have this Jcube Social Wall thingy and we were on it???? HAHAHAHAHAHAA 

Other than fashion retail shops, J Avenue has those shops which sell stickers/badges


I bought this for my boyfriend because I thought it was pretty cute heh. Initially I wanted to get one which said "CUTIEPIE" but I felt like it was too girlfriend-ish and too cheesy ahahahahahahahhahaa. I mean cheesy is nice sometimes but if I want to give him something he'll actually use, come on let's be real HAHAHAAHHAHAHAA.


Overall, I had quite a fun day at J Avenue!:-) I would say it's like a mini air-conditioned version of Bugis Street! I would definitely love to go back there shopping! Most clothes there are really trendy and quite wallet-friendly!:-)

That's all for today's post!!! Thanks so much for reading! Hope you girls have a pleasant day ahead and til next time, keep dreaming ∞

Marie Belleza x





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment