Sample Store Kabloom | 200914♡

Hi lovelies!! Today I'm gonna tell you all about my day at the Sample Store Kabloom Beauty Panelist event! I had so much fun at the event!!! I finally got the chance to meet Andrea, Christine, Cherylene and last but not least, Natalie!!!



They are all absolutely pretty and I just cannot!!! And I swear cherylene look so so soooo much prettier irl *.* /self esteem drops/ They are such lovely girls and I'm so glad that I got the chance to meet them finally! And long awaited selfie with my snapchat buddy, Christine ;-)

Anyways, the event was at Fullhouse Signature at Clarke Quay!




I actually went quite late because I had tuition earlier on!! But Nicole met up with Andrea and the rest first:-) Anyways, I registered and got the goodie bag!! There's a whole bunch of goodies (too much to show all in this post) which I will show in other individual posts after I've tried some of them!:-) This is just an overview of them:




(we actually got more but HAHAHAHAHA there's just too much)

And there was like lots and lots of booths!!!


We went to the Tsubaki booth and they explained to us the different types of shampoos and conditioners they had. And we got free samples!!! I picked the damage care one because well, dyed hair :-(


At the Ma Chérie booth, we tried some hair fragrances! Basically, it's like perfume for your hair!:-) and oh my goodness the smell was crazy amazing! It smelled soooooo good!!!!!! 


Heh it was really cool! They had these photo booth frame thingys so why not!!!


Next, we went to the Enavose booth! Enavose originates from Switzerland! Their products are really cool!! In our goodie bag, I received the Swiss Glacial Loose Powder which is really cool! 


(sorry for the low quality image sobs)

It's actually simply a loose powder with shimmer in it, with reflect light to give your skin a refreshed and brightened effect! Absolutely love it and gonna save it for special events! Also love how it comes in a small and compact container to maximise storage space!:-)


After that, we also went to the Goodals booth! If I'm not wrong, Goodals is actually launching their skin care line only next month and they're exclusive to Guardian stores! I really liked the skin mist that I tried at the booth! Fortunately, a sample of the skin mist and hydrating cream came in the goodie bag so I'm really excited to try it and I'll review it too!:-) The moist emulsion was also included in the goodie bag but it's for dry skin, which I don't have :-( *sad face*

Oh and also, I went to the Mia Care booth! They're selling a new acne patch product, launching exclusively in Guardian in November! They were selling it there at 2 packs for $8 (cheaper than retail price) so I got it there and then!! Really eager to try it (and ofc I'll be doing a review on it too!!;-) ) Didn't manage to take a photo of the booth, sorry guys:-(


At the end, there was a lucky draw!! None of us won anything:-( Nevertheless, I had an amazing time!! (Ps above is the Sample Store team!!! Cue the applause) Thank you so much, sample store for inviting us to Ka Bloom!

That's all I have for you guys today!! I hope you've enjoyed reading and I'll talk to you all in my next post! Meanwhile, stay safe and keep dreaming ∞


Marie Belleza x






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment