URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 PALETTE SWATCHES + REVIEWS

I'm back, dreamers!! How have y'all been this week? I know this is a little late, but I'm finally doing my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette swatches & review post! I've been wanting to do this post since FOREVER but studies have been driving me crazy lately so I didn't manage to find time for this. Anyway, let's get started!!


Here's a basic introduction on the Naked 3 Palette. This new palette, includes never-before-seen colours and shades. It is made out of rosy and rose-hued neutrals.


This palette is completely different from the previous Naked 1 and 2. It comes in a unique gorgeous rose gold packaging, a double ended brush and a sample of the 4 different eyelid primers from Urban Decay. Here are the swatches:




These eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and are just so lovely for everyday wear, or even formal occasions. If I were to pick favourites, I'd say strange, dust, limit, nooner, mugshot, darkside  and blackheart are my favourites. I go back and forth with these certain eyeshadows a ton.

Strange is a bright milky white with a matte finish, perfect for highlighting and as a base. I use this so much, especially as a base. It is amazing! It really brightens up your eyes.

Dust is an ethereal light pink colour. I wouldn't describe it as a baby pink, probably more of a dusty pink. Probably why it's called dust? Anyway, it has a fine amount of white sparkle in it, which is so gorgeous. It creates a soft look and is perfect for romantic dates!

Burnout is slightly darker than Dust, and less glittery. It's gorgeous as an all over the lid colour!

Limit is a matte dusty pink. It's pretty for a lid and crease colour. Love this shade so much.

Buzz is a little darker than Burnout, also really lovely as a lid colour.

Trick is a full on shimmery golden colour. It's great for the lids and the lower lash line. I would totally use this on an every day basis!

Nooner is almost like a darker version of Limit. It seems like a mauvy dusty pink, almost. It has a matte finish and I love using this in the crease together with Limit on the lids. Perfect combination!

Liar is more on the bronze-ish side of the spectrum. It's almost like a bronze with a small hint of rose gold in it. What a beauty.

Factory is more of a light golden bronze with some shimmer in it. It's so stunning and it's perfect for date nights!

Mugshot is possibly one of my favourite neutrals out of this palette. It looks like a coffee brown colour with quite a lot of shimmer and glitter in it. It has a some grey undertones which I find so stunning.

Darkside now, is definitely one of my favouritest shades from this palette. It is a greyish brown with just the slightest hint of shimmer and I absolutely adore it. This is the perfect neutral you will ever need for the crease or the lower lash line. Brilliant.

Blackheart is also one of my favourite shades from the Naked 3. This is a very dark black with red glitter in it, which I just find super gorgeous. Perfect especially for nights out, special occasions etc. I usually wear this as a winged liner. Just a small tip if you want to do the same: draw on winged eyeliner with your usual eyeliner, preferably a pencil eyeliner. This is to create a guideline to where you would apply this eyeshadow. Then, use an angled liner brush to apply the eyeshadow on top of where you applied the eyeliner. This works great too, if you do the same for the bottom lash line. Oh my goodness. I just can't enough show my affection for this eyeshadow. It's almost as if I have a strong passion, a connection with it or something.


ANYWAYS, that's about it! I hope you enjoyed reading this and I'll see you next time! Keep dreaming ∞

pleasepleasePLEASEPLEASE follow me on Instagram, Tumblr and Polyvore, gurls! More updates on these platforms! Previews, behind the scenes, etc! Don't be afraid to ask for a follow back :*

Picmonkey is where I create blog buttons, logos, and labels! You can create your own now! Recieve ONE FREE DAY of PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP at Picmonkey when you sign up here!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment