❤️ BEAUTY WISHLIST & FAVOURITES ❤️ Part 1


This set (link at the end of the post) includes all my beauty favourites and wants. Not all the items on my beauty wishlist is included, but certain ones are. Favourites are products that I already own and have been loving.

 PART 1 -

•FAVES•

Benefit Hervana Blush: This is probably one of my most favourite blushes ever. It is a matte finish, which I definitely prefer to shimmery or glitter finishes. Hervana is basically a swirly mix of 4 different shades called lucky shell, divine peach, heavenly rose & berry delight. They blend together flawlessly and I just totally dig this.

Chanel VITALUMIÈRE AQUA Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup: This foundation is my holy grail. So far, I have not come across a better foundation, or BB cream. Sure, it is pricey, but it’s definitely worth every single cent. I would not say it is a high coverage foundation, but it is buildable. So I’d say the coverage ranges from light to medium depending on how much you apply. What makes me stick to this foundation so much, is that it doesn’t leave your skin feeling cakey, or heavy, or sticky. Most foundations or BB creams which claim to be hydrating, tend to feel sticky. After a few hours, your skin will start to feel really oily and I simply despise that. This foundation is different and I totally adore this. If anyone knows another foundation (I’m looking out for another one because mine is running low) which fits about the same description as this, preferably a higher coverage, pleeeeeaaaseee let me know!

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder: This compact powder really leaves your skin looking dreamy and matte which I completely am sucked into. It doesn’t feel cakey or heavy at all and it gives quite good coverage. I’d say medium coverage. I usually apply this with a powder brush. Sadly, I’ve heard that it is discontinued, which is such a pity because seriously. I am in love with this powder and I’m almost hitting pan. BUT I’ve also heard that Maybelline has come up with a similar product called the Dream Wonder powder if I am not wrong. Hopefully this will pop up in stores in Singapore soon, and will be as good, if not better than the Dream Matte powder! (Although I’m not sure how the Dream Matte powder could get any better)

E.L.F. Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter: This is quite an interesting product. It is a two in one - an under eye concealer on one side and highlighter/brightner on the other. I must say, the concealer offers quite a good coverage. In fact, it's probably one of the better under eye concealers in the drugstore. Of course, it can be doubled as a regular concealer, which is what I do all the time, whenever I am just too lazy to dig out my e.l.f. tone correcting concealer. The highlighter, on the other hand, I have not really bothered trying it much. I have actually tried it once, but it gave me a shimmery finish, which is not what I fancy, especially in facial products. However, if you're looking for something to cover up your spots or blemishes, I'd say go for this concealer!

Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist: I ABSO-freaking-LUTELY love this scent. It is a peach scent, with a subtle hint of cherry blossom which gives this fragrance it's delicacy and lightness. I adore that it is light and fresh, fruity and floral. Completely in love with it. In my opinion, this fragrance, compared to Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist (another one of my faves which I did not include) should be worn to more casual occasions. Pure Seduction is more suitable for formal occasions. 

EOS Lipbalm Strawberry Sorbet: I am IN LOVE with this lipbalm. It leaves your lips smooth and it tastes just like strawberries! It is freaking UH-maze-ing. I simply apply it right before I start applying my makeup to let it sit on my lips awhile before I apply lipstick or lipgloss. Love that it makes my lips look slightly shinier!

Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette: OH MY FREAKING GOSH I CANNOT WAIT TO TALK ABOUT THIS EYESHADOW PALETTE. Okay. Wait. Let me cool down. This eyeshadow palette is PUR-FACT. It's BREATHTAKING. Amazing. EVERYTHING. My favourite shades in this palette are Strange, Limit, Nooner, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside and Burnout. Not that I don't adore the rest of the shades but I tend to use these shades repeatedly, no matter how hard I try not to go back to them. Strange is a very pleasant milky white colour with a matte finish. It is great for brightening your inner corners or simply as a base for your eyeshadow. It does brighten, and there is a huge difference, but it is not too in-your-face like how certain brightening white shades are. Love it. Limit and Nooner are pinky - purplish shades with a matte finish. Limit is definitely the lighter shade whereas Nooner is the darker shade. I usually use Limit on the lid and Nooner on the crease. The combination is so easy and pretty. Factory and Mugshot are basically these gorgeous golden brown shades with shimmery finishes. Both do great for the lid or crease. Not sure why, but I always seem to use them again and again and again AND again. I will admit that these are the most gorgeous shades of golden brown or brownish golden I've ever seen. Darkside, similarly, is a sparkly brown shade. It leans towards the grey-ish side of the spectrum though. I always use it for the crease. Line your eyes with this shade and you get a splendid natural look. Perfect! Last but not least, Blackheart. I was captivated, and mind you I still am, the first time I laid my eyes on it. It is a black eyehshadow with red undertones. Those red bits of glitter buried within makes this eyeshadow so unique, appealing and stunning. This is perfect for a date night out, or a romantic dinner date! I've tried using this eyeshadow to draw a cat eye and it's absolutely gorgeous. THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR EVERYONE. It is indeed a tinsee winsee bit pricey but IT'S WORTH IT!!
Well, that sums up PART 1 of my 'BEAUTY WANTS AND FAVES' blogpost! Stay tuned for PART 2 which will be about my WANTS aka my WISHLIST!!

Keep dreaming and stay positive ❀


Keep updated!
Tumblr: dreaminginpumps.co.vu
Instagram: instagram.com/mariequek
Ask.fm: ask.fm/mariequek
Polyvore: polyvore.com/mariequek


Link to the set in this post: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=8427020&.svc=copypaste&id=118117335

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment