Polyvore Set: Pastel Blue High Street Fashion

HEY YALL!! Back with a new set!! It has come to my attention that out baby pastel blues ain't getting enough love!!! So, I decided to create a fashion set dedicated to this lovely colour.



I would classify this outfit under a high street style. So it's more on the higher end of a casual outfit. It is somewhat casual, but it is definitely more on the luxurious side of street fashion. I think that the cool pastel blue colour is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for the current spring season that we are in. This outfit can be dressed down or up depending on the occasion. Giving lots of love to that michael kors cross body bag! Adore it.

If you want to purchase any of the items in this set, do click here. It will redirect you to the polyvore page for this. From there, you'll be able to find the websites of where to purchase them!

That's about it for today! Hope you've enjoyed reading and I'll see you soon! Keep dreaming ∞

Please follow me on tumblr and polyvore, girrrlss! You'll get lots and lots of updates there! :* Would totes appreciate the follow!






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment