Study Date OOTD | 240614 ♡

Hello lovelies!! Back with another post for you;-) Today's gonna be an ootd post! Went to study with my cutie bestie (Vanessa in case you're irrelevant) at Starbucks today!:-)))



(Yes firstly ignore my fat thighs thanks guysssss and in case you were wondering, I took this in my church toilet hahahahahahahajajajajajahahaahahah)

Anyways, you probably have not seen me wear this top before. Is it new? Nope it's not HAHAHAHAHA I actually bought this last December, I think, while I was shopping with Odelia and Nadine! And then I completely forgot about it until like, 9 months later yes. If I'm not wrong, I got this at one of those shops around clementi at less than $15! And you guys probably know by now that I'm obsessed with peplum tops. If you don't then, well now you know! I don't think you can see, but I'm also wearing a minimalist bar necklace which I wore in another ootd before, and that's from H&M. And my hair looks wet :-( bc yeah it was kinda damp. But it dried in the afternoon HAHAHAHAHA. Black skinnys were from Bershka and Doc Marts where given to me by my cousin :-)




Also, I'm in love with this cute pouch I got from my cousin for Christmas last year!! Why, you ask?



BECAUSE THE INNER LINING IS PINK WITH POLKA DOTs ITS ADORAble HOW CAN I NOT LOVE IT (on a side note: the Nivea hydrocare lipbalm is my current favourite!! And the NYX matte lipstick is in pale pink!!)

ANYWAYS, that's all for now!! If you want to hear more about my actual day, click here! HAHAHAHA I made a personal blog woots!! Click or you're irrelevant.

Stay safe, cuties and keep dreaming ∞

Marie Belleza x



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment