UPDATES

Hey lovelies! It's been, unfortunately, a good month since I've last posted. I am currently halfway through my mid years. How nerve-wrecking. Anyway, I just wanted to update you guys on where you can find me!
I will be posting quite frequently on Versace and Turquoise.
Versace and Turquoise is a fashion blog started by my friend, Justice Keane. She asked me to be the co owner of her blog and I gladly accepted! I have already made my first 2 posts on that blog, which you will be directed to, if you click here and here!

The first post that I did, was about styling 3 different outfits with 1 blouse. I will be doing quite a number of these. If you have any suggestions on what blouse to style, please tweet me a picture/link of it and I will try my best to create a blogpost about it!
The other post was about saving tips and advices. This is mostly for those school gals out there who need to save for their wardrobe! Hint: There are some free coupons!

Don't worry! That's not the only thing I did over the past month! I've also uploaded my beauty favourites on my personal blog, which will be linked here!

I really hope you girls will enjoy reading the posts that I wrote! Goodnight, dreamers! Keep dreaming x.

Tumblr: dreaminginpumps.co.vu

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment