Style Theme: Bohemian

Hey lovelies!:) I'm back with a new post! Today's post will be a Theme Style! For Theme Style posts, I will be picking a certain type of style (Modern, Casual, Girly, Punk etc) and doing a whole outfit themed on that style! Today, I will be doing a Bohemian themed outfit! I hope you girls enjoy:)



For this outfit, I picked this gorgeous embroidered smock dress designed by Kate Moss. The embellishments and details are so dainty and pretty. I absolutely love this piece:) To go with the dress, I threw in a beaded sandal. This ties in with the bohemian feel perfectly, especially the bright aztec patterns! To complete the whole outfit, I decided to go with a small vintage crochet cross body bag and a gold triple layer necklace! The necklace has these dainty looking charms which are so pretty and suits the theme just nicely!

That's all for this post!:) If you would like to request a theme for me to do, simply ask for it here! Don't be shy to send me suggestions and feedback on my blog too;)


Stay safe and keep dreaming~

x Marie

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment