WEEKLY PICKS #1

Hey lovelies! My mid year exams are finally over and I am so excited to be a more active blogger again! However, my activeness is going to be short term as my prelims are drawing near! Anyway, today's post is about my weekly picks! This is a new series I am starting, basically to share my favourite items for the week! I will not be able to do this every week, unfortunately, due to the fact that I should be studying, like everyone else, rather than blogging about my biggest passion, which seems to be a waste of time to adults. Okay! Enough chit chat and on to my weekly picks:)

Aren't these items just boooootiful?! I am so obsessed with the white top! It gives such a clean cut and look to it, super modern chic, basically. The striped skirt it gorgeously plain. It has a basic vibe to it, but so modern. I can imagine matching it with a plain crop top or a peplum top. Or maybe even the white top! Look at that pastel pink coat! Isn't it just stunning? Unfortunately for me, Singapore's weather is not in favour of the fabulous pastel coat trend:( Damn it, Singapore. Moving on to that colour block mermaid skirt. Doesn't it just take your breath away?! This season I have just been in love with the mermaid skirt! Much love for it! Last but not least, the black boots. So perfect for every outfit. Has a bad girl vibe and can be worn with just about everything! Moreover, the platform at the toe of the shoe elevates the front of our feet and makes it much easier to walk in those shoes!


There you girls go! My relatively short write up for this week's picks! I hope all of you enjoyed reading this and I will talk to you beautifuls another time!:) xoxo Marie

dreaminginpumps.co.vu
mariequek.blogspot.com
versaceandturquoise.blogspot.com

Twitter
Instagram
Polyvore

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment