Life Updates: Weekly Picks

Hey everyone! I feel like it has been quite some time since I last blogged. Anyway, I was browsing through Polyvore when I thought of an idea! Weekly Picks. That's right! Every week, I will be picking 5 new things that I have been obsessed with on Polyvore and post it as a set! I have not decided whether I should be doing a follow up blogpost, but I will let you girls know in my next blogpost!!

Anyway, I have decided to dedicate this post a little to my life + chit chats! I am nearly done with my Mid Year examinations and I have been so stressed and pressurised lately! I wish it wasn't this way though. I get stressed fairly easily and it gets me down so badly. Acne starts to pop up more frequently and my back tends to ache more often. I feel tired so much nowadays that I am tired of being tired. I am not going to let this get to me, though. Blogging is a hobby, to my enjoyment and I will continue doing so. I might go on a hiatus nearing my O level exams, but for now, a break from blogging is not going to happen. I enjoy sharing my life online and I will not stop doing it just because.

That's all for this post:) Probably not what you girls might've hoped for but I hope you have enjoyed reading :)

Thank you and keep dreaming x

Marie
dreaminginpumps.co.vu
mariequek.blogspot.com
versaceandturquoise.blogspot.com

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment