Random Date Outfit

Hey all! Another post! And just an update: reaching 50 views soon :) I am really glad because firstly, it is a new blog and secondly, I haven't promoted this blog much at all! so yay!
Anyway, this is going to be a random date outfit!


I matched the simple white dress with the biker jacket because I felt like it would give a sweet yet rock/spicy feel which I love. Once again, like my usual self would, I picked out cute and pretty small golden rings again as I feel like golden matches best with white and black. In addition, there is a brown skinny belt on the dress which makes the golden rings even more compatible. To finish off the whole sweet look, I threw in a white bag with golden ribbon details which gives a very sweet look and a pair of brown black tip ribbon flats which give the whole sweet look a nice finish. To end off, I added some light pink NYX lipstick which is a natural colour.


xoxo Marie
Do check out my Polyvore for more regular updates!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment