Random Casual Outfit

Hey all! I am finally back with a new outfit coordinate post! This one is completely random and again, not according to any order at all which is why you will see brighter colours instead of the warmer ones that I recommend during this season. Well, let's get on with the post! I hope you like this!


This is mostly probably for a study date or a fun day for movies. I think it would suit tumblr-ish girls more because of the yin yang symbol which I find very radical and a big trend nowadays. The lita, I also added in because I felt like it would give a more girl-ish feel to the outfit. Of course, if you are going for an even more casual look, switching the white litas with sneakers would work as well! The backpack was there to give a more young and hip feel because teens carry small backpacks instead of handbags nowadays, and also it goes with the radical feel of the yin yang muscle tank.


xoxo Marie
mariequek.blogspot.com



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment