Stripes!!!

Hey beauties!! Back with a new post! This post is about striped clothings. I love striped pants and tops, shoes, everything but it can get tricky to match them. I will be quick and elaborate on how to match striped apparel.



When it comes to striped apparel or any patterned apparel for the matter, my number 1 rule is: EITHER OR.
What I mean by that is, for example: If your top is striped, your bottom is plain. Bottom striped? Then top plain. Simple as that, or you will end up looking like a colourful clown.

That is all for today's post:)
I will only be linking this set below (you can find the link to where to buy the apparels there) because I barely have time anymore, this might be my last post until mid November- Tomorrow and Friday I have CCA and photoshoots and packed with other activities back to back. Anyway, I hope you will still stay with me!!


xoxo Marie




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment