Work Wear Outfit

Hey all! Back with another post! But before that, just an update: I have set up a new about me page where you can read here. It is simply a short introduction about me and what inspired me to create this blog. 
Anyway, this post is a work outfit. It is mainly inspired by my favourite style, the peplum. The peplum style gives an illusion of nice curves and it is really pretty. I chose darker colours for the season we are currently in.


The maroon peplum blouse paired with the black mini skirt gives a very formal look. To dress it down for a more casual look, simply pair it with jeans or shorts! I threw in the gold necklace because I felt like it gave a very formal feel to it. The red pumps are also in because they have this classy vibe to it.



xoxo Marie

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment