Fall Trend 2013

Hi all! Today I am blogging about this year's fall trend. It seems that this fall, red lipstick, glitter polish, leather pants and gold jewellery are at the top of the essentials list for everyone. So I created a set on polyvore to show an overview of all the trends this season! My Polyvore account will be linked at the end of the post together with where all the stuff comes from!


The Outfit

As you can see, I paired the maroon peplum top (which has been in trend this year) with a pair of leather pants. I find that it gives a very edgy look to it when I match it with the gold jewellery. Cross jewelleries have been in trend throughout the year as well! I find that gold compliments black and other dark colours pleasantly and I have always liked to pair both colours together. For the shoes, I threw in a pair of nude pumps to lighten up the outfit a little and to compliment the gold as well.

The Makeup

I chose dark colours such as dark red, purple and other neutrals to match the outfit. Moreover, I find that mauvy red/pink/purple would suit fall perfectly. Furthermore, red lipstick is in trend this fall season thus I included it into the set. Glittery nail polish is yet another trend this season. Dark and glitter nails are the way to go this fall! The one that I included in the set is a dark glittery purple which is very beautiful in my opinion.
Let's not forget about the fragrance! The one I included in the set is from Dior and has a citrusy, woody yet fruity scent which I find very suitable for fall.















Butter London The Black Knight nail polish - http://www.butterlondon.com/Lacquers/The-Black-Knight.html

Dior Addict Eau Delice Eau de Toilette fragrance - http://www.johnlewis.com/dior-addict-eau-delice-eau-de-toilette/p565457?s_afcid=af_92295&awc=1203_1382103898_6ea54c58845f19a29ef0378a1ecad28b


That is all for this post!! I hope you have enjoyed reading and I will be seeing you in the next post! BYEEEE!

xoxo Marie
www.twitter.com/mariequek
www.instagram.com/mariequek
www.mariequek.polyvore.com
www.mariequek.blogspot.com

















CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment