Grunge Photoshoot Experience ♡

Hi lovelies!! Welcome back to my blog heh. On Tuesday, I had my first studio shoot and today I'll be sharing the experience I had with you all!!



The shoot started at about 9 and the photographer kindly offered to pick us up from Botanic Gardens MRT station and drive us to the studio in the Eunos industrial area. Due to travelling time, we ended up having to meet at Botanic Gardens at about 8am. 


Initially Joey and I wanted to meet earlier at the MRT station to do our makeup (about like, 7;30) but I accidentally woke up late :-((((( But thank goodness we managed to do our makeup at the studio heh (PS the above photo is me without makeup)







We snapped a few photos each for the white backdrop and then together! 



I personally love the ones we did together more than our individuals.
After that, we went on to use the red backdrop because we wore white tops and the black backdrop wasn't available :-(


Initially, it was only Joey who was supposed to work with the red backdrop but then we had like, an hour left to use the studio so I just started using it too!!




Overall, I really enjoyed my experience!! I guess it is partly because the photographer was really friendly and kept giving us tips and advice etc. I really hope to do more and more photoshoots soon!!! It's been really fun, especially with a good friend around:P

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this post!! In case you haven't heard, my first video on youtube is already out! It'll make me so happy if you guys clicked subscribe or click the thumbs up!!!

Thanks for reading, you guys! Really appreciate it!:-) Anyways, this coming Sunday I have another shoot coming up which I am really excited for!! It's not a paid shoot but the photographer has a really nice portfolio so I'm quite excited. The photos will be up on this blog of course:-) 

Once again, thanks for reading!! Til next time, stay safe and keep dreaming 










CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment