Haji Lane - Cake Delights | Cafe Hopping ♡

Hi lovelies!!! Today I went shopping + cafe hopping (the highlight of the day) with my good friend, Nicole! We went to Somerset, then Bugis Street and then Haji Lane!! In this post, I won't be talking much about the shopping but I will be focusing more on the cafe we went to!


We stumbled upon this cafe and thought that it looked really pretty and cute so we decided to take a look inside!


Let me just warn you, the decorations are like totes adorbs!!!! It might blind your eyes:')


I love how they have the cute + vintage feel!!! Plus all the walls are painted pink!!!! OMG MY FAVOURITE COLOUR AHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA


This mirror is suuuuuper pretty omg and can you see my little iphone sticking up there HAHAHAHA so cute sia my phone.


The posters are so cute too!! They are all super vintage and floral-ish. Perfect if you're with a group of girly girls :P


On the walls, there are a couple of Arabic decals (I'm guessing). I think that it's really pretty:-) And also, there are these two super cute ladies we met!! We asked them if we could take a picture and they posed HAAHAHAHA so cute!!!!! When they were about to leave, they asked if we we're from Uni/Poly HAHAHA omg do I look that old :-(


The tables and chairs inside look like this and I find it super comfy bc the cushions!! They are really soft:-) So your butt won't hurt when you sit down for too long :')


WHEEEE HAHAHA WE HAD RAINBOW CAKE!!! It's increasingly popular nowadays - almost every trendy cafe has it so I don't think I am very surprised to see rainbow cake again.


I really liked it though!! The cake was vanilla flavoured (my fave) and the cream was buttercream (I think) which is btw, my fave combination for rainbow cake. I think that I really liked the cake (compared to the one from Lynn's Cakes tbh) and it was $7 per slice! It sounds pretty pricey but if you think about it, it is a rather huge slice of cake.


In the end, I took a selfie with the person at the counter (bc she's super friendly and smiley and cute!!! HAHAHAHA) 

Overall, I had an awesome experience at Cake Delights!! I find that it is a really cosy, pretty and cute little cafe. The atmosphere in there is really nice and homely, I guess I could say? It feels really welcoming and warm and I really enjoyed myself there:-)


PS they are having a promo now - 1 cupcake + 1 drink = $5.90!!! Would totally go back there for that;-)


Anyways that's all for today!!! Hope you all enjoyed reading my post on this cute little cafe!! I'll see you next time and til then, stay safe and keep dreaming 

-PS. Just uploaded my first vlog (and video as well)!! It is of terrible quality honestly but I'll promise to improve so yep!!! Really hope you guys will support and click here-








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment