New Year's Resolutions

Hi lovelies! Merry christmas and happy holidays! The new year is coming up soon! Every year, we make new year resolutions. But do we really work on them? Perhaps some people do, but I know that by 3rd January, I would've forgotten all about them. However, next year is different. I want to truly work on these resolutions. I see them as my goals for the year! So today, I'll be sharing with you my personal new year's resolutions:-)

1) Eat less
I know it seems like I'm just a typical teenage girl, trying to diet some weight off, but NO. In all seriousness, I have an eating problem. When I like a certain snack, I tend to eat it in large portions at once. Just the other day I ate 1.5 packs of cheese balls. Which is pretty insane, if you ask me. Of course, by controlling my eating habits, I do hope to lose a couple of kilograms, but that is not the main point.
During the O level period, I wasn't eating as much (I tend to eat less when I'm stressed) so I managed to lose some weight. However, when the holidays started, I began to eat heaps of junk food (and it's not like I don't eat lots of proper food already). I guess this is why I feel like my thigh gap is getting smaller? LOL. It actually scares me.
That being said, I really want to keep my extreme eating habits under control for the year (and the rest of my life too, of course).

2) Keep my YouTube channel active
It probably seems like a redundant resolution but I really want to ensure that it stays active. I don't want to have a dead channel. I want to upload regularly. At least once a week, to be more specific. This goes the same for my blog. I want to be uploading videos and posts regularly, which I think is going to be pretty hard during the school year, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I've actually had tons of ideas on what to film for you guys (such as monthly faves, reviews etc) but for some reason, I just haven't been feeling it, to go and sit down and film. I've even filmed a couple of videos already, but I decided it wasn't good enough to upload :-( Which kind of stinks. So I guess, in a way, this resolution is also to come up with better quality videos.

3) Quit procrastinating
Let's just say I have a terrible procrastination problem. Worse than my eating problem *dramatic gasp*!!! I could sit around the entire day doing absolutely nothing when I have more important things to do. Things like writing my blog post, editing my video, filming my video, etc. Then, I'll just watch movies and eat to pass the time. Which is a stupid idea because it just makes me grow fatter :-(
My procrastination issue is probably one of the main reasons why I almost never reach my full potential in school. It's probably a common difficulty several students face as well. Thing is, others know when to stop and will stop. I, on the other hand, know that I have to stop but don't
I think I've proven my point on why procrastination is such a complication for me and should improve on it.

Now, I would probably write more but I don't think it is very clever to set more resolutions than what I know I can achieve, especially within the short span of 1 year. I think that resolutions should always be achievable, realistic and time should be taken into account as well.

I hope you've enjoyed reading my little post on my New Year's resolutions! I wanna hear your new year resolutions too! DM me on Twitter/Instagram or ask me a question, telling me all about your resolutions!! If there's any advice you'd like from me, I'd love to try and help too!

Thanks for reading, lovelies! Merry Christmas, happy holidays, stay safe and keep dreaming 

(PS. I just uploaded a new vid!!)






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment