Three Blind Mice flea | Meeting loudncrayy, ohsogoooood + more!!! ♡


Hi lovelies!! I'm finally back with another post! I am sososooooooOOOO sorry I haven't been able to upload the past week as it was a pretty boring week:-(((( But anyway, today I'm gonna share my awesome TBM flea experience with you guys!!:-)


There were 2 halls at the TBM flea!! One was the standard, with online boutiques/popular blogshops/online bakeries and the other was the budget section where there were more of people selling preloved items and bugis street shops too!! 
At the budget section, me and Nicole came across this photobooth where we could upload our photo to Instagram with the hashtag #declareyourwear and we'd get to print our photo for free!
My pink ribbon headband kept drooping down :-( major flop :'((((
The photo that we printed out was soooo cute!!! We got one each<33
(PS Thank you to Siow Jiamin for helping us take the photo)

She's actually so much prettier in real life omg!!!
We also went to visit loudncrayy and ohsogooood!!
OSG had lots of jarcakes and cookies omg yumsies!!! I bought the bubblegum flavoured jarcake and wanted to buy the snickerdoodle cookies too but she gave them to me for free!! So happy :P
This is the part where I wanted to take photos of their booth for my blog but people kept coming :') We were like "okay okay after this person" but the people kept standing there HAHAHAAH omg. We had to wait for like, at least 15 minutes before we could take pictures.
Isn't she a cutie!!!!
For some reason both of them like to hide behind their booth when we take photo HAHAHAHA they're damn cute.
Do you see those super nice phone covers from loudncrayy! Omg I bought 2 of them. At first, me and Nicole bought 2 phone covers together.  Then we went back and I saw the daisy phone cover and I just couldn't resist so I bought it too HAHAHAHA
Us together with the owners of loudncrayy and ohsogoooood!! :-)
Then we went to visit Natalie!! She had a booth in the budget section!
Isn't she a cutie! HAAHAHAHAH
I met her for the first time in the Sample Store Kabloom event. That's where I met Cherylene, Andrea and Christine too!! Oh yeah we saw Cherylene and Andrea at the flea too but we didn't manage to take a photo with them bc Cherylene had to go off :-(


We also met Kelly, one of the beautiful ladies from our fashion enthusiast group! In this group, not all of us have seen each other. It's my first time seeing her and it was really funny at first bc I didn't remember exactly how she looked like (don't blame me, there are 30+ people in that group) and we were on the phone trying to search for each other then when I saw her, I wasn't exactly sure if it was her so I just stared at her HAHHAHA then she stared back at me and was wondering why I was staring at her AHAHAHAHA. Okay I think this part is a bit confusing but ya you get the idea right XD


We also came across Shiberty Bakes (sorz no pic, I was distracted by the glorious food HAHAHAHAAH) and I bought 3 macarons: Ferrero Rocher, Red Velvet and Churros! My fave was Churros heh :P It was $2 each (macarons are crazy expensive ikr)


^The bubblegum jarcake from OSG! I've already eaten the whole thing omg. And just a suggestion: don't eat it right out of the fridge. Let it warm up a little in room temperature before consumption. I just prefer it that way.



^The snickerdoodle cookies from OSG <333 super yums! OSG was selling it at $3.50 per pack :-)


Louncrayy gave out free snickerdoodle cookies with every purchase too! It was super yums!!!




These were the phone cases I bought from loudncrayy!! Especially love the emoji one bc the bitch please emoji is my signature pose :-D And I got so excited with the daisy phone cover that I put it on immediately!! HAHHAAHA Celine (loudncrayy) said that she was so honoured bc I wore the daisy choker right away and used the phone cover too HAHAAHA I just really like daisies!!




And the paper bag is really pretty too, I just had to snap a photo of it XD



I love OSG's paper bag too!! Hehe


And last but not least: I bought this Marc Jacobs inspired necklace from Natalie's booth for $8! I think it's super cute!! I also bought the crop top that I'm wearing from the flea ($12)!!

Hope you guys enjoyed today's post! There'll be post up really soon on my fave makeup products bc a reader requested it on my askfm! Don't be afraid to suggest post ideas! I'm open to all requests:-) Simply tweet or ask me! Alternatively, all my social media links are in the tabs above so don't be afraid to check them out! :-)

Thanks so much for reading everyone:-) I'll see you guys next time! Keep dreaming 











CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment