Wander Colour Inspired coordinate

Hey all! This coordinate is inspired by this dress I saw on Polyvore while I was thinking of a new set to create. It is a rather colourful and dramatic coordinate thus for all you drama queens out there! Hope you enjoy this:)


The dress depicts a very beautiful scenery of what seems like a dreamy wonderland. I find it very beautiful and chose to match it with the nude heels so that the attention will be focused on the dress, which is also why I chose to avoid accessories.

I put together a whole eye look so as to compliment the dress. Here is the breakdown:

1) Apply the NYX eyeshadow base, followed by the light purple cream shadow all over the eyelid.
2) Take a blending brush and apply the dark purple NARS eyeshadow into the crease, blending it out and into the browbone smoothly.
3) Pat on some of the light pink eyeshadow onto the middle of your eyelid then blending it out all together to give the eye a soft look.
4) Put on some of that natural pink Victoria's Secret lipstick and voila! Done!

I went with a more normal coloured lipstick so that the focus would be on the eye area as well.



xoxo Marie
Check out my Polyvore for more regular sets!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment