ootd | 060914 ♡

Hi lovelies!! It's been some time since my last post, so glad I finally managed to sit down and write again! Today's post will be simply about yesterday's outfit :-) I went over to Nicole's house to do the photoshoot for her advertorial and decided to take some shots as well! The pictures weren't really proper tho bc frankly I was just playing around and stuff HAHAHAHAHA wasn't really posing properly so yup here goes!:-)


Today I wore a grey crop top!! It has a cut out at the back and omg trust me it's absolutely gorgeous!! (Unless on me ahahahahahaha) and I wore my caged bralet with it!:-) Don't have a proper photo but here's the best I can give!


(Grandmother at the back photobombs HAHAHAHAHA) 
I got this top at $10, if I'm not wrong from a Carouseller (@wanpingsoh)! She sells really really cheap and quality apparel from AMZG! And she's also really efficient! So far I've bought 3 items from her and I'm totally in love with all of them!:-)


(Please ignore my face here) I decided to pair it with a this denim skort I bought when I went to Bugis Street with Jiahong!! Initially I thought it was a skirt HAHAAHHAA anyways, it was $10!:-) Welp I need more skirts ahahahahah 


Can we also not forget my shoes!! I wore my transparent boots with these grey polka for ruffled socks! I think those socks are one of the cutest I ever have AHAHAHAHAHAA!! I honestly can't remember how much the shoes were, but I think they were about $20 and from @xchocolateeeeee on Instagram!:-) @xchocolateeeeee sells really pretty items and she's also really friendly so you should check her shop out! Not only that, the prices are actually quite wallet-friendly! Love it:-)


Idk I actually think I look really cool and punk in this pic and this reminds me of a singer but I can't remember who HAHAHAHAHAHAA 


Let's not forget my accessories!!! I'm wearing a tattoo choker that I got from @crossinfinityx on Instagram for $12 if I'm not wrong!:-) the moon & star necklace was given time by my dad from his trip to Seattle! It's one of my favourite necklaces because well, to be frank, me and my dad aren't very close at all and this is probably one of the only things he's given to me, that I can keep. It'll remind me of him and I cherish that:-) (photo credit to Odelia for helping me take this and the previous pictures AHAHHAA!!!)


Also, I wore a Cross Handslave from Forever 21 (I think it was $8??? Can't remember HAHAHAHA) and a tribal patterned ring from H&M, $7. The ring is one of my favourite rings and those of you who know me very well, know that I'm a huge ring junkie. I love rings!!! HAHAHAAHHAAHA anyways I just feel like this tribal ring is so versatile! Definitely worth my $7!! Plus, I'm not usually the kind of person who would buy accessories for more than $5 so if I do, you know my heart has broken. But I'm so happy with it and I have -100 regrets!!!!


This selfie was after she applied her Silky Girl lip balm for her blog post!:-)

That's all for this post!! I really hope you enjoyed reading!:-) I'm going to also upload a post on my day at Javenue, what I saw + what I thought of it! Stay tuned x keep dreaming ∞

Marie Belleza x


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was on Twitter. I personally thought the transparent boots were quite tarty but it didn't look as horrifying as I imagined. A classmate of mine once saw someone wear those boots without socks. Feet perspiration and water vapour were visible from the side of the boots. I think you pulled the boots of decently, good job.

    ReplyDelete