ootd | 130914 ♡

Hello lovelies!!! I'm finally back with another post for you girls woohoo!!! HAHAHAHA today (13/09/14) I went to the Jcube flea with my friends, Nicole Kimberly, Nicole Zanetta, and Joey Damaris! They all have blogs so click on their respective names to check them out!!!!:-)


Firstly, I'm gonna talk about my outfit of the day! 




Decided to wear this overlap top I got from sgvogue! I got this at $12 (with reg mail $15.50) and I thought it was really worth it HAHAHAHAHA. The only really irritating thing though, is that the shoulders are a little to big for me so it doesn't really look good on me in real life sighpie:-( But the owner was really friendly & effecient though! She's also really understanding! You guys should definitely check her out!




Decided to pair it with my faux leather skater skirt which I've worn for a long time actually. I got this from Bugis Street around a year or two ago and it costed me only $10. I swear this is like my fashion holy grail or something. The other thing I like about this skirt is that it has pockets which I can just throw my phone into lololololol. I'm a lazy person ok.



For my shoes, I decided on these ombré sunset loafers I bought from Cotton On during one of their sale seasons at $10! I actually have another pattern like this in slipper form and I always wear it AHAHAHAHAHHAA. I actually tried to find the blue suede loafers I got, also from Cotton On, but I was in a rush for tuition this morning so I didn't manage to find them :/

ANYWAYS, other than that, I had a great time spent with Joey, Zan and Nicole!!!



And seriously Zan is so gorgeous like I can't freaking even wtf.



We also took a photo with the NOC girl OMG!!! And she's really pretty AHHH my self esteem *cries* but yep, other than that, I had a really fun day with these girls (once again you should check out their blog, and credits to all of them for helping take photos AHAHAHAHHAA) Plus I bought a black babydoll dress from Blogshopping and a NYX matte lip cream which I am totes excited to wear!! I've tried it on already and it was amazeballs.

Thanks for reading my fashion blog dearies!! As usual, the candid shots will be up on my personal blog!:-) Until next time, stay safe and cute, and keep dreaming ∞

Marie Belleza x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment