Ohhgwen | advertorial (part 2)

Hey lovelies!! I'm finally back again with a new post! I sincerely apologise for the slow updates:-( O's are coming up really soon and I just don't have enough time to blog as much sighpie :-( 

But let's put that aside and focus on the main reason for today's blog post!! 


Ohhgwen has kindly sponsored me the White Cotton Crop Tank which is sold at just $15!! I absolutely love the crop tank because the material is amazing!!!!! It's not too thin or too thick for Singapore's weather! Personally, I despise those shirts with extremely thin and extra stretchy material because  firstly, (it hugs my fats HAHAHAHAHAH) and secondly, I'm not very comfortable in those :-( But this crop tank I'm in love with!!!! It's not too thick as well, so that's great for the horrendous weather in Singapore!!!! Yay day!!!

I'll be doing a post on how I'd style this on another day, probably Sunday so keep a look out for that!:-)

Now, I'm sure you ladies really want to get this crop tank!!! Heh. Well, Ohhgwen has very generously agreed to give my readers a 10% discount when they quote "MARIE10OG", state their Instagram username, and make payment within 24 hours! So that means that the crop tank is yours at only $13.50!!!! YAYERS!!!:D It comes in black, green, grey and maroon as well!!

That's all for this post!! Hope you all enjoyed reading and til next time, keep dreaming ∞

Marie x


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment