Summer Outfit #1: Sunflower Shine

Hey lovelies! I'm back with another blogpost!:) finally huh? Hahaha. I've decided to do a small series on my blog for the June holidays, which is of course, summer outfits! Let's get on to today's post shall we?:)



Today, I will be styling this cute daisy crop top that I found on Polyvore! I think it simply suits summer perfectly and it's great and casual for a beach outing! I picked out the light wash denim shorts just to add a more casual look to the outfit. Those jeweled beach club sandals are so gorgeous and perfect for the beach! To finish the outfit, I decided to throw in the washed cross body bag. This bag is big enough to pack just about everything you need for the beach! 

That's all for this post and I hope you've enjoyed reading it!:) Stay safe and keep dreaming ~ 

Marie x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment