REVIEW: Naked Flushed

Hey lovelies! I am finally back with a new post!:-) Apologies for the long wait, my schedule has been packed like sardines!!:-( Anyway, today's post is going to be a review on Urban Decay's Naked Flushed! I just purchased this from Sephora 2 days ago and I am absolutely in love with it!


Naked Flushed comes with a bronzer, a highlighter and a blush. If you ask me, all 3 of them complement each other perfectly well! 
The bronzer, when applied, gives off a soft and natural finish, which is so amazing. The highlighter (in the middle) is so gorgeous. I am absolutely obsessed with the highlighter and I would totally wear it with any other blush! Anyway, this highlighter is shimmery, with a pink tint to it. It brings such a natural yet pretty glow to your face! The blush is a natural, almost matte shade of mauve pink. I feel that the blush would be more suitable for date nights and fall/winter, rather than summer or day time! Nevertheless, it does not fail to bring a natural flush to your face!

Overall, I am totally sucked into this palette. This palette, as a whole will bring you a natural look and is perfect for everyday casual wear. Furthermore, it's small enough to fit into a clutch or a small bag! I'm so on board with this! 

That's all for today's post! I hope you've enjoyed reading!:-) Please do leave feedbacks or your opinions on this Naked Flushed palette! And keep dreaming ~

Marie

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment