11/06/12 shopping spree | what I purchased + outfit coordinates


2 weeks back, I went on a shopping spree at JEM, that problematic (but huge and central-like) shopping mall. PS. By the time this is up, I probably would have gone on my second shopping spree in June! I went with the intention to get a pair of boyfriend jeans from Stradivarius, which I have been meaning to purchase since the start of the year. The moment I got to the mall, I ran straight into Stradivarius. Yes. That's how excited I was, to be honest. HAHAHAHA. Unfortunately, they didn't have my size, so I ended up purchasing a size larger (which ends up being a little way too much bigger). Nevertheless, I am really glad that I managed to finally get the pair of boyfriend jeans I have been craving for since ever. The picture above is my outfit from my dad's birthday lunch! It consists mostly of the items I've hauled from the same shopping trip!
"Meoow" shirt - H&M, $17
Tribal printed Kimono Cardigan - Cotton On, $19
Eyelet Belt - online shop (unknown)
Boyfriend Jeans - Stradivarius, $79.90
Oxford Shoes - H&M, $20 (u.p. $50)


Next, I went to sephora. Of course, being a girl, I get extremely excited looking at makeup. I actually contemplated getting the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation, which has been raved about by many. However, I ended up with Urban Decay's  Naked Flushed palette, which I have 0 regrets purchasing. The palette is just so gorgeous and I did a review on it too, which you can view here. Also, in the picture, this bright, colourful aztec satchel caught my eye. I got this for $20 from H&M. (It was on sale, yaaaaaasssss)

Urban Decay Naked Flushed - Sephora, $48


Well, of course I had to visit Cotton On as well amirite? I've been eyeing this blazer for quite some time now. I actually had difficulty deciding between the navy blue or the grey one, but I went with navy blue just because, well I think I look better in navy! This costed $49.90 if I remember correctly!:-)

Laser Cut Peplum top - Fleurettos, $28


Can we also talk about my long term obsession with daisies?! Got a daisy-patterned flutter spaghetti blouse from Cotton On! I had so much difficulty deciding between the blouse and the dress!! And well, there is a blouse and a dress there. Pretty self explanatory what had happened HAHAHAHA (oops).

Military Parka - online shop, $23
Mary Jane Platforms - online shop, $19
Urban Decay Naked 3 - Sephora, $83

Alright, I guess this is the end of the post!:-)  I actually purchased about a couple more items, but I don't think you girls would be interested in seeing it because they are pretty basic:-) Plus I will be going for another shopping trip tomorrow (for just half the day) and this time, it really will be the final one before my O levels *cries*. Anyway, I hope life is treating you all well and until my next post, keep dreaming ∞

PS. My friend, Nicole Kimberly (Instagram @daisieskulls), is doing sponsorships too! So if you have an up and coming blogshop, do contact her!:-) 

Marie Belleza x




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment