21/06/14 ootd | Daddy's Birthday Lunch ♥︎

It's been quite some time since my last blogpost and I have been meaning to post one since forever, but just haven't gotten the time to:-( Today's blogpost is just going to be about my ootd & daddy's bday lunch at Jumbo Seafood:-)


"Meoow" top: H&M $17
Tribal Printed outerwear: Cotton On $19
Eyelet Belt: online shop (purchase this quite some time ago, so I have forgotten where I got this from) $10
Boyfriend Jeans: Stradivarius $79
Oxford Shoes: H&M $20 (usual price $50)

Disclaimer: All prices mentioned are estimated, not exact. I'm not affiliated, in any way, to any brands/shops mentioned.

Today I decided to wear my new pair of boyfriend jeans for the first time! I can't hide the fact that I have an obsession with the boyfriend jeans trend. They are ripped, straight cut and stonewashed (usually). Perfect for street style outfits! Personally, I think that wedges, pumps and oxford flats complement boyfriend jeans the best. 

Together with the jeans, I wore my "MEOOW" shirt and tribal printed kimono cardigan! Since the jeans were too big for me, I had to wear a belt, in which I chose the eyelet belt I have owned for over a year (and loving it too)! Personally, I love clean, modern and sleek cuts to go with boyfriend jeans.


Since I was going for the modern, clean look, I decided to do a simple, jet black cat eye, using my Maybelline gel liner! (I am running out of it, does anyone have other gel liner recommendations?)


I did my usual foundation routine: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua mixed with Loreal Paris Lucent Magique BB cream.
Originally, I wanted to do a little eyeshadow but I was running late:-(
Brows: Cyber Colours
Powder: Maybelline Dream Matte
Blush: E.L.F. blush - Pink Passion
Highlight: Urban Decay Naked Flushed
Bronzer: Urban Decay Naked Flushed



PS. We had tiramisu and it was so yumsicals.


That concludes today's post! Hopefully you enjoyed reading:-) Until next time, keep dreaming ∞

x Marie Belleza




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment