Silky Girl Lip Color Balm | Reviews

Hi lovelies!!!! OMG I'm so so soooo sorry I haven't been updating regularly these days :-( In the middle of O's rn and I'm so extremely busy & stressed. But don't worry bc I've lots of posts planned for you girls after O's!!!!:-) This is gonna be a really short post bc it's just a mini review on the Silky Girl Lipcolor Balm!!!

Anyway, today I wanted to talk about the Silky Girl lip balm I bought on Saturday!!!! It was super super pretty and awesome!!!


I bought the shade latte


It's super hydrating (ok not super but good enough) and I actually think it's totally fine for me to use this without lip balm underneath. Which is totally insane bc I never do that as my lips are extremely dry.

I feel that it's almost like a dupe for the Revlon ones??? It was only like $11.90 and that's so much cheaper than the Revlon ones which cost $19.90. Still unsure bc I haven't tried the Revlon ones myself but I'm totally getting them after O's and letting you girls know!!!:-)

That's pretty much all for this post. Hope you guys enjoyed this little post about my thoughts on the Silky Girl Lipcolor Balm!!! Until next time, stay safe & keep dreaming ∞

Marie Belleza x


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment