Updates: My shop, YouTube and Career

Hey lovelies! Oh my goodness, it's been so long since I last posted. I cannot believe that I neglected this blog for so long. My apologies for the long delay. O's has just been so busy and I couldn't find the time to update the blog!:-( But let's not dwell on that now because O's is finally over and I am back with more things to share with all of you!:-) For today's post, I really just wanted to chat with all of you a little. 

Firstly, I have just created my new YouTube channel which I really hope all of you will support!:-) What will I be posting, you might ask? Well, I am planning on posting haul videos, monthly favourites. reviews and so on! My first video will be the TMI tag which I will be filming really soon! This whole week I will be shopping with my friends, so there will be a haul video waiting for you guys too!:-)

Secondly, I will be going to Australia next Monday for 6 days. Which probably means this blog won't have many updates then. But I'll try to draft something up for you all before I leave so that I can upload it during my holiday!:-) And of course, I will be filming some vlogs on my trip to show you how it's like! I'm planning to visit Target and Priceline, hoping to bring back some makeup that can't be found in Singapore! Afterwhich, of course, I'll be filming another haul video for you guys!:-) Can't wait!

Thirdly, my shop is finally open yaaaayy!!!!!!


(This is a preview of the website btw) Well, the website is not officially published yet but orders are opened so hurry and order now!:-) You can order through Carousell! Next preorder ends 24th November! I really hope that my shop will go far in life. You all might know that I love fresh and modern tumblr. It has inspired me so much, I decided to create a shop based on that theme. Hopefully, my shop will gain many supporters!<3 (PS. If you wanna order, you can quote "Marie x FRESH". This will get you 10% off all preordered items.)

Apart from those, I have decided to try out being a freelance model as well. So far, it hasn't been working out very well for me as I have not come across a suitable assignment for myself. The clothes I am required to wear in most of the photoshoots are way too revealing for my liking or comfort. I would love to be a blogshop model as well. However, with blogshops looking for models with thousands of followers nowadays, I don't think I'll be able to compete with the others. In addition, I just don't think I am skinny enough to be a blogshop model. BUT, I will not stop searching for a suitable assignment for myself. I am very determined to at least try about 5 photoshoots before making my decision on whether I should continue.

Anyways, that's about all! I really hope you found this little update somewhat interesting. Really looking forward to chatting with you all next time! Stay safe and keep dreaming 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment