Mia Care Acne Patch | Review ♡

Hi lovelies!! Today I will be telling you girls about the Miacare Acne Patch I was fortunate to try out!


Basically, what this product does, is to absorb the pus out of your acne in order to get rid of them faster! In addition, the patch acts as a protective layer to prevent bacteria infection, and in turn, avoid scarring!:-) The acne patch also covers and hides the acne while in use (like a concealer)!!!!

How to use

1) Cleanse the acne area & your hands. Dry well!


2) Tear off one acne patch!


3) Remove half of the acne patch release paper!


4) Attach the centre of the patch to acne!


5) Remove the left of the release paper.
6) Gently press the patch for about 3-5 seconds for better adhesion & coverage!





OVERALL
I felt that this acne patch is pretty good! Compared to Nexcare's, the acne patch is pretty invisible until the pus starts to come out. Only then it will be obvious that there is white stuff AHAHAHHAA. Also, it's extremely sticky. Not in a bad way, though!!! It's awesome, in fact! When I used Nexcare to bed, sometimes I wouldn't know where the patch would've gone the next morning :-( However, when I used Miacare to sleep, the patch would always stick until the next morning and after!! BUT, I would recommend using it on acne/pimples near the hairline because it will hurt really badly and some of those invisible little hairs will come out :-(
As a whole, I really like the patches but I think I might still stick to creams because of all the precautions I have to take note of during the day (not to mention people constantly asking me "what's that on your face?") HAHAHAHAHA 
Miacare's acne patches have already launched exclusively in Guardian stores so go and grab them quick!:-) 

Anyways, that's all for the post! I hope you all enjoyed reading it! Until next time, stay safe & keep dreaming ∞







CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment