ootd | Unplanned Day out with Joey ♡

Hi lovelies!! Back with another post for you girls!:-) Today was a very unplanned day with Joey. We were supposed to go for a grunge fashion photoshoot at Orchard today but the dude postponed it last minute:-( Anyways, I dressed up today and I decided to not let that go to waste. So without further ado, here is my outfit post! 


Since it was grunge themed, I walked towards the darker side of my closet. Today, I decided to wear this mesh panel cropped tank from Kmart, Brisbane. Got this at $12! I absolutely love this top and I think it is probably one of the most worth it items in my wardrobe!!! I also chose to match the top with my Navy Blue Mesh Panel Skirt from Bugis Street, $12. This is one of my favourite skirts in my wardrobe at the moment. The quality of it is really good and it's just so versatile!!!


I felt that the holographic backpack from Carousell, $27 suited the grunge theme perfectly so I threw that over my shoulder! By the way, absolutely in looooveeee with the holographic bag. Anyways, I felt that something was missing, so I decided to wear my pentacle tattoo choker from crossinfinityx, $11.50. I've been wearing this quite often since it's so gorgeous and versatile!!


To tie the whole outfit together, I threw on my beloved and trusty Doc Martens!! I've worn this pair of bad boys so much it's hard to believe. You can ask all my friends HAHAHAHAHA

Anyways, that's all for today's post! Really hope you all enjoyed reading! I'll see you girls next time. Til then, stay safe and keep dreaming 





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment