Tropical Side Slit Skirt | The AND Mode ♡

Hey lovelies! I'm back again with yet another post! Bet you didn't expect that so soon;-) Anyways, today I'll be introducing all of you to this amazing Instagram shop called The AND Mode!!! They sell lots and lots of gorgeous apparel and their latest collection, Radiance, has been nothing but a success!


I was elated when The AND Mode decided to send me their Tropical Side Slit Skirt which is simply stunning! I love how it radiates beachy vibes (see what I did there;-) heh heh heh) and how the length is perfect!!!


I decided to match this lovely skirt with a pair of oxford shoes from H&M and my beloved white cropped tank from Ohhgwen!


Overall, I simply loved how it looked on me! The floral prints are super pretty and vibrant! I might even take this skirt with me to Australia when I'm going to the beach heh;-D In addition, the material of the skirt was extremely comfy!!! Some chiffon materials are really irritating to the skin but this skirt was different! It was not irritating and hot. In fact, it was soft and cooling! It is indeed perfect for Singapore weather, Since the skirt is pretty long, it could keep you cosy during rainy weather. Furthermore, the material of the skirt is really light, so if Singapore is on her period for the day and decides to be extremely hot, it would still be pretty cooling!:-)

But wait! There's more to rave about! The AND Mode was extremely efficient!! Within less than a week from arrival of the skirt, I received this skirt and I was so happy about it!! Kudos to The AND Mode, really. I feel that they deserve lots of support so do head down and purchase the Radiance Collection now!!!

That's all for today, girls! I really hope you enjoyed reading about The AND Mode as much as I loved writing about the skirt! PS I uploaded a small post yesterday, just updates on life! If you wanna know, check it out here!;-) Until next time, stay safe and keep dreaming 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment