Pastel + Floral

Hello dreamers!  I know I still owe y'all  Favourite Fashion Trends (part 2) but I haven't blogged in so long and I have a ton of things on my to do list, so I decided to do a simple post.
Anyway, today I created a set called "Pastel + Floral". It is a very simple outfit set. The idea that I'm trying to get across here is the connection between floral and pastel.

I think that floral prints and pastel colours match perfectly and that these patterns are ideal for the spring time. This is why I picked out a dirty pastel purple clutch to match the floral pullover. The reason why I chose a golden statement necklace is because the pullover was already eye catching. The gold statement necklace is plain but bold, which would be perfect as it would not clash with the floral prints on the pullover.


Hope you enjoyed reading and stay tuned to my Polyvore for much more updates + sets!



See you soon, dreamers! 
xoxo Marie

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment