Favourite Trend: Pastels

HEY LOVELY DREAMERS!!!
I am FINALLY back with a NEW post. Tonight, I am discussing one of my favourite trends on the runway this season: Pastels.

Pastel colours are the love of my life. Be it pink, green, purple or blue. Even yellow! Considering the fact that I am not a big fan of yellow, it is evident that I am in love with these lovely shades.


This spring/summer, pastel shades are appearing EVERYWHERE. From shoes and bags, to coats and jackets. 


A very big trend on the runways this season, was pastel coats. I absolutely love this concept of a pastel coat. Coats add volume and a little somethinsomethin to a plain outfit, and wearing a pastel one, would brighten up the streets! YAY! Unfortunately, in Singapore, the torturing weather does not allow coats. We can improvise by wearing pastel jackets or cardigans!



Blazers work just as well!

Another pastel trend I spotted this season was office wear. Now, I am not working. I am still a student. However, I am totally digging this pastel office wear trend. It speaks of sophistication and simplicity.


Overall, I am absolutely obsessed with this trend. It is definitely making it to my top 5 favourites for Spring Summer 2014 (will be posted up soon)

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to read!

Have a good week ahead and keep on dreaming xx










CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment