ootd | Nicole coming over + exciting news!!! ♡

Hi all!! Back with another post today!!:-) I have spent a wonderful day with my good friend, Nicole Kimberly, who helped me snap photos of my ootd! She came over and we had an awesome time talking about girl shit and a little surprise for you guys;-) (read this entire post to find out more:P)


Today, I decided to wear my Daisy Laced Crop top that I bought from the Factorie factory outlet in Australia!! It was $19.90 :-)


I decided to pair it with my favourite pair of pants - my boyfriend jeans from Stradivarius, $69! I haven't been wearing this pair of jeans for a very long time (any pair of pants in general, actually) so I decided to finally pull it out and wear it! I think I've fallen in love with it all over again.
Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but I curled my hair a little because I felt like the loose waves complement the laid back vibes from the boyfriend jeans!! 


Finally, I completed the entire outfit by throwing on my new favourite pair of shoes - these gorgeous white strappy sandals from Kmart (from my trip to Australia), $15! I cannot emphasise how much I loveeeeee this pair of shoes! It did take me a little getting used to, but I'm simply in love with how they look on my feet HAHAHAHAHA.


Me and Nicole snapping selfies in my bathroom!!:-)

Wanna know what we did over at my house?;-) Well, here's the surprise you've been waiting for!! 

We filmed today yayayayayyyy!!!!! It was lots of fun filming with her and I can't wait to do it again!! We filmed on her iphone 4 because my iphone 5S is going bonkers :-((((( but DON'T WORRY because it's still seeable (if thats a word) and I'll try to get my phone fixed real quick so I can film properly!! I'll be uploading it after she sends me the vid and I edit. Hope you all are looking forward to it!!!!!

Alrighties that's all for today!! Hope you guys enjoyed reading and I'll see you all next time! Til later, stay safe and keep dreaming 






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment