♡ chicavenueee ♡ Gorgeous jewelry & apparel! | Advertorial

Hey everyone! I'm back with yet another post!:-) Today I will be telling you guys about an instashop called chicavenueee!



Chicavenueee sells a bunch of gorgeous apparel & jewelry at incredibly reasonable prices! I am going to be talking about some of my faves!:-)


Leaf & Tassle Headchain, $7.50
This elegant piece is suitable for just about anything! At times, I feel like wearing a headchain could be a little too much for an outfit. But, if you know how to style it, it could look gorgeous! I'd match it with a casual flowy dress or just a pair of denim shorts!:-) 


Simple Small Pipe Necklace, $9.20
For all you minimalistic people out there, this is the one for you! This necklace is perfect as a way to tone down an outfit as well. You can match it with a patterned or a plain blouse. Either way works perfectly!:-) In fact, this necklace is suitable for just about any occasion at all! As a minimalistic lover myself, I am obsessed with necklaces like these:-)


Black Polyester dress, $18
Alright, let's take it back to the basics, people. All girls need a little black dress, amirite? I love this dress because it is plain, so it is easy to pair with statement pieces. Be it a holographic clutch, a blazer, or a bold necklace, this dress can be matched so easily! Plus point: it's just $18!


Chiffon Skirt, $18
Girls, can we talk about how gorgeous this skirt is? I've always loved the look of mesh/chiffon skirts and this is definitely by far, one of my favourites ever!:-) It gives off a soft and subtle feel, super feminine! This skirt comes in black & white, so you can wear it two ways! Wear the white chiffon skirt for a more feminine vibe and the black one to pull of a rocker chic look! You can style these with cropped tops and statement shoes!:-) I'd wear the black one with the Cotton On Striped Halter Cropped top, a pair of black platform boots and a simple choker necklace!

If you want to know where to get all these lovely items, head down to @chicavenueee on Instagram!:-) Quote "mariexchicavenueee" to get $1 off total bill + free normal mail!:-)

That's all for this post, lovelies! I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it! Hope to talk to you all soon and have a lovely week ahead! Meanwhile, keep dreaming ∞

Marie Belleza x

PS. Check out my friend, Nicole Kimberly's blog! She does great blogposts;-)

nicolekimberly.weebly.com



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment