Hey lovelies! I haven't posted in quite a long time and I feel like I just really need to update you girls. Anyway, today I'm sick at home (missed my stupid IED prelim and trying to get over it) and I've been feeling like poop. And not the 💩 smiley poop. The shit poop. So I've decided to cheer myself up a little by sharing with you girls, some of my faves. These pictures are not mine, by the way. Most of them I've saved from tumblr so credits to those owners :-)
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Hello lovelies!! Today I'm going to be reviewing a pencil liner I got from Catrice! This is the Catrice Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in 1...
-
Hey lovelies! I haven't posted in quite a long time and I feel like I just really need to update you girls. Anyway, today I'm sick a...
-
Hi lovelies!!! I'm so glad to be back with a new post! This time, I have decided to do a food post ! In this post, I'll be sharing ...

















Gorgeous picks bae ♡♡ don let them ask.fm haters tear you down alright? Love u ♡♡
ReplyDeleteAw thanks bae<3 love you too!
Delete